Alcohol licences

If you want to sell or supply alcohol in Wellington City, you must have a current alcohol licence.

Current processing delays

We have recently received a high number of applications, which means your application may take us longer than usual to process. If you have applied for a renewal, you can still continue trading until your new licence arrives.

We apologise for any inconvenience.