White logo: EPS or PNG
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our guidelines for the logo.
- For print, the minimum size is 25mm.
- If you are working in graphic design software like Illustrator or InDesign, use the EPS logo.
- If you are working in other programmes like Word or PowerPoint, use the PNG logo.
- For web, the minimum size is 320px wide.
- Use the PNG logo.
Remember to provide plenty of space around the logo. Give it the chance to breathe and not feel cluttered.
Send us a copy
We'd love to see where the Council logo is being used - send us a copy. Email: email@example.com
Old logos - no longer in use
Primary brand colours
- CMYK: 0C 10M 100Y 0K
- Pantone: Pantone 109 C
- RGB: 255R 221G 0B
- Resene paint: Absolutely Yellow
- Hex: #FFDD00
- CMYK: 0C 0M 0Y 100K
- Pantone: Pantone Black C
- RGB: 0R 0G 0B
- Hex: #000000
These graphics are proprietary and protected under intellectual property laws. They must only be used in accordance with understandings or agreements with Wellington City Council.
In particular, please note that these graphics may not be:
- altered in any way, or combined with any other graphics, without written consent from Wellington City Council
- used as part of your own product, business, or service’s name
- used as part of a media release or statement without written consent from Wellington City Council.
If you have any questions or special requirements regarding our brand assets, contact: