At the very least, this website aims to:
Your feedback is important
Please use the form below to let us know if you:
- hit an accessibility barrier
- want to suggest an accessibility improvement.
Website feedback form
We’re aware of some accessibility issues
Parts of this website are not fully accessible. For example:
- PDFs, particularly older files which may lack navigation and are not compatible with screen readers
- maps, which may not work with screen readers
- some forms, which may be difficult to navigate or complete
- older images, which may not have a good text alternative
- older videos, which may not have a transcript
- technical content, which may be difficult to understand.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We are taking action to make this website more accessible. For example:
- We do our best to fix the accessibility issues identified via internal and external assessment, such as:
- accessibility report from Department of Internal Affairs
- automated accessibility tools
- assistive technology tools
- user feedback.
- We include accessibility in the design, development and testing of new features.
- We hired an accessibility analyst to audit the accessibility of this website.
- The staff working on this website receive accessibility training.
About this statement
We created this statement in June 2023.
This statement applies to content published on wellington.govt.nz. It does not apply to content on subdomains.