Safe and Sustainable Transport Forum
Wednesday 22nd June 2011, 11.00 a.m.
Committee Room 2
Ground Floor, Council Offices
101 Wakefield Street
1) Welcome – Councillor Bryan Pepperell
2) Apologies / Introductions
3) Previous meeting minutes
4) Cobblestone speed humps – Lambton Quay (Paul B)
5) Results from the CAW survey (David)
6) Regional Cycling Map review (Simon K)
7) Spring into Summer competition (SimonK)
8) Shared Pathways Campaign (Emma)
9) Community Grants update and recommendations (Anna & Emma)
10) SASTRG Facebook page (Anna)
11) Agency updates (All)
12) Transport safety education update on current main projects (Anna)
13) Sustainable Transport update on current main projects (Emma)
14) General Business (All)
a.Proposed changes to the give way rule.
Information and recommendations contained in all agendas and reports are recommendations only and are not to be construed, in any way, as Council policy until adopted. Minutes are unconfirmed until confirmed at a subsequent meeting.