Safe and Sustainable Transport Forum
The Safe and Sustainable Transport Forum (SASTF) is the primary forum for providing advice, a sounding board and peer review on road safety and sustainable transport issues (walking, cycling and traffic demand management) to the Council.
Representatives from 10 organisations and agencies interested in road safety and/or sustainable transport are invited to participate in SASTF meetings.
The Safe and Sustainable Transport Forum meets quarterly.
Terms of Reference (96KB PDF) | Text version (102KB RTF)
- Greater Wellington Regional Council
- Living Streets Wellington
- Cycle Aware Wellington
- New Zealand Transport Agency
- New Zealand Police
- Automobile Association
- Accident Compensation Corporation
- Regional Public Health
- Bikers’ Rights Organisation of New Zealand (BRONZ)
- Wellington City Council: Cr Chris Calvi-Freeman and Cr Sarah Free