Safe and Sustainable Transport Forum
The Safe and Sustainable Transport Forum (SASTF) is the primary forum for providing advice, a sounding board and peer review on road safety and sustainable transport issues (walking, cycling and traffic demand management) to the Council.
This is a not a public meeting. Representatives from 10 organisations and agencies interested in road safety and/or sustainable transport are invited to participate in SASTF meetings.
The Safe and Sustainable Transport Forum meets quarterly.
Terms of Reference (96KB PDF) | Text version (102KB RTF)
- Greater Wellington Regional Council
- Living Streets Wellington
- Cycle Aware Wellington
- New Zealand Transport Agency
- New Zealand Police
- Automobile Association
- Accident Compensation Corporation
- Regional Public Health
- Bikers’ Rights Organisation of New Zealand (BRONZ)
- Wellington City Council: Cr Chris Calvi-Freeman and Cr Sarah Free