Property search

You can search the Council's rates database to find property and rates information, including valuations.

    Property information

    We have current and historical information on land and property that's useful when you're buying or selling.

    Rental Warrant of Fitness

    The Rental Warrant of Fitness (WoF) is a voluntary in-home assessment you can request to examine t...

    Development contributions

    You need to pay a development contribution to the Council if you are subdividing land, building new residential accommodation or a commercial, retail or industrial space.


      Every year a lot of time and money is spent on removing graffiti vandalism in Wellington City.