Noise control

People and activities are entitled to make noise at a reasonable level. But you have the right to have excessive noise reduced or stopped.

Make a complaint

Check first to see who to contact before you make a complaint about noise.

    Reclaim seized equipment

    Equipment seized by the Council's Noise Control Officers is returned after the owner pays a fine and...