The Road Encroachments Policy affects property owners using Council land for their own purposes.

About encroachments

You have to apply to the Council for an encroachment licence if you want to use road reserve for you...

    Apply for an encroachment licence

    You need to apply online for an encroachment licence and the whole process can take up to 1 month.

    Road Encroachment Policy

    The Council's Road Encroachment and Sale Policy covers the regulation and management of the use of l...

      List of service authorities

      See the list of service authorities you need to contact before you apply for an encroachment licence...