Kilbirnie Recreation Centre
Kilbirnie Recreation Centre is designed to cater for wheel-based activities including skateboarding, scootering, and roller and inline skating.
Our facilities include:
- 20m by 40m concrete rink with sport court flooring, 1.5m barrier and safety netting.
- Removable ramps and obstacles - these dominate the rink during public skating times.
- Tinytown: a safe, fun, interactive play area with ride-on toys and high energy activities for preschoolers.
Note: these hours are subject to change based on private bookings.
Family skating, public skating, Tinytown and badminton timetable
Click on the session to view more information and session end times.
About the timetable
A fun, safe session for kids under 12 to practise their skills.
Open to everyone. Younger kids will need to be cautious of older and faster skaters.
Importing the calendar
Use the Add to Calendar link to import the calendar into your electronic calendar - this is particularly useful if you're wanting to view the calendar on your phone.
Viewing the calendar on your desktop computer
- Printing the calendar: You can view and print the monthly calendar by selecting those tabs at the top-right of the calendar
- Date in New Zealand format: To see the date in New Zealand format and a colour-coded version of the calendar, view and add the calendar to your Google account by selecting the Google Calendar button at the bottom-left of the calendar