Property reports are not available to commercial properties. If you need a report for a commercial property, apply for a LIM report.
What a property report includes
The report includes the following details:
- aerial photograph of the property
- public and private drainage plans
- computer details about the property
- summarised relevant residential rules from the District Plan
- details of building permits and consent records
- rates information
- summarised encroachment details.
What a property report doesn't include
A property report doesn't include the building consent plans or documents.
If you need the documents, which may include floor plans, use our building consent search service.
Get a property report
1 - 2 household units on the property
Apply and pay online
Apply by email or in person
If you'd like a hard copy of the application form, fill out the application form below and either email it or bring it in to the Council in person.