What a property report includes
The report includes the following details:
- aerial photograph of the property
- public and private drainage plans
- computer details about the property
- summarised relevant residential rules from the District Plan
- details of building permits and consent records
- rates information
- summarised encroachment details.
What a property report doesn't include
A property report doesn't include the building consent plans or documents.
If you need the documents, which may include floor plans, use our building consent search service.
Get a property report
Property reports can be ordered online.
Properties with 9 or more household units
If you are applying for a property report on a property with 9+ household units, you will need to attach a current Record of Title (no older than 3 months). A Record of Title is available through LINZ (Land Information New Zealand). Please ensure you choose the ‘Current Title’ option when ordering the Record of Title online.