Road stopping - Paparangi Crescent, Paparangi
||16 October 2018
||27 November 2018
||Adjoins 204 Helston Road, Paparangi, Wellington
Description of proposal
The proposal is to stop a 124m2 area of legal road land (Paparangi Crescent). The land adjoins 204 Helston Road, Paparangi, Wellington.
Once the road land is stopped it would be sold to the adjoining owner of 204 Helston Road, Paparangi and the land titles amalgamated.
It is proposed to also stop a further 4m2 of legal road land to create isolation strips, with that land remaining in Council ownership.
- Notice of Intention (85KB PDF)
- Committee Report - Regulatory Processes Committee 20 June 2018 (655KB PDF)
- Survey Office CSD Plan - SO 528023 (49KB PDF)
- Aerial plan (174KB PDF)
Copies of the documents are available from:
- Central Library
(Level 2) 65 Victoria Street
To make a submission on the proposed road stopping, you can:
- send it in writing to:
Wellington City Council
PO Box 2199
- deliver it in person to:
Wellington City Council reception
101 Wakefield Street
All submissions must be received by 5pm on Tuesday 27 November 2018.
All submissions must contain:
- your name, postal address and telephone number
- details of the proposal you are submitting on
- whether you support or oppose the proposal
- what aspects of the proposal you are neutral towards (if any)
- your submission statement, with reasons
- the decision you would like Wellington City Council to make
- whether you would like to make an oral submission to Councillors, to support your written submission.