Have your say

Consultations and engagements

Give us your feedback on Council proposals and help us make fair and effective decisions.

Public notices

You can make a submission or object to road stopping notices, changes to reserve classifications or the District Plan, and applications for notified resource consents and alcohol licences.


ePetitions allow people to petition Wellington City Council, via the internet, on matters relevant to the Council's business.

How to participate

To make the best possible decisions, the Council relies on participation and feedback from Wellingtonians.