Wellington City Council is considering granting two new easements over reserve with the following details:
- An easement for a water bore and headworks and an easement for a community water station in favour of Wellington City Council at Huntleigh Park on Silverstream Road, Crofton Downs, Pt Sec 7 and Lot 2 DP17482.
- An easement for a water bore and headworks and an easement for a community water station in favour of Wellington City Council at Glenside Reserve at 246 Middleton Road, Glenside, Section 2 SO 451944.
The easements are for water bores and community water stations (CWS) to improve resilience in the event of an emergency, comprising water bores/headworks and CWS containing water pumps, treatment equipment and water storage on land held under the Reserves Act 1977 at Huntleigh Park, Crofton Downs and Glenside reserve in Glenside.
Reserves Act 1977 notifications
Pursuant to Sections 119 and 120 of the Reserves Act 1977 the Council will consider granting easements under section 48 of the Reserves Act 1977.
- Glenside Reserve and Huntleigh Park Community Water Station proposal - Wellington Water (32KB PDF) | Text version (35KB RTF)
- Public notice (32KB PDF) | Text version (35KB RTF)
Make a submission
If you have any objections or would like to make a submission, you can send us your comments:
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by letter to:
Manager Open Space and Recreation Planning
Wellington City Council
PO Box 2199
All submissions must be received by 5pm on Wednesday, 13 June 2018.
All submissions must contain:
- your name, postal address, telephone number and email address (if applicable)
- details of the proposal you are submitting on
- whether you support or oppose the proposal
- what aspects of the proposal you are neutral towards (if any)
- your submission statement, with reasons
- the decision you would like Wellington City Council to make
- whether you would like to make an oral submission to Councillors, to support your written submission.