The centre also has many hireable areas and facilities that can accommodate a range of activities including social functions and other recreation and leisure activities. This centre has free wifi available.
- Holds a maximum of 120 people; 120 chairs and 17 tables.
- Has a large kitchen with two servery doors, 2 ovens, 2 fridges, microwave and Zip hot water boiler (no cutlery, crockery or catering services).
- This space also has a stage, but the use of the stage has to be confirmed by our coordinator.
- The floor is all carpet apart from a small square wooden dance floor area.
Doris Mills Lounge:
- Seating for about 24 people around 4 tables, but could accommodate 30–35 people.
- Has a small kitchenette with Zip, small fridge, microwave and griller.
No DJs or live bands after 10pm.
If you want to sell alcohol, you need to apply for a special liquor licence:
Apply for a Licence - Special Licence
Bookings and charges
To make a booking, contact:
Linden Community Centre Coordinator
||Monday–Friday: 10:30am–1pm / 2pm–4.30pm
Public holidays: Closed
||(04) 232 6196
Standard hireage charges apply: