Whākina he raruraru
Report a problem

Use our online form to let us know about something that's broken or report an issue, such as a missed rubbish collection or graffiti.

For urgent issues such as hazards with a risk to life or property, noise control complaints, major water leaks, and urgent parking complaints, call us on 04 499 4444 so we can take immediate action.

If you're reporting a broken street light, please visit street light outages to check if it's already been reported.

Fill in our online form