How it works
A coupon parking exemption permit allows you to park in coupon parking spaces in your area – you can't park in resident parking spaces.
Find out if you can apply
How to apply
Once you've submitted your application, the process takes up to 10 working days. It may take longer if your application is incomplete and we need to ask for more information.
Note: Your permit is not valid until you've received an email from us approving your application.
1. Before you start your application
As part of your application you will need to provide proof of your address.
We can accept:
- a full copy of a current tenancy agreement with your name and address on it signed by all parties within the last 12 months
- a copy of a letter from the owner of the property stating that you are a tenant signed within the last 12 months
- a full utility bill (electricity/gas or landline/broadband) with your name and address on it that is no more than 3 months old
- a letter from Tenancy Services confirming the lodgement of bond at the property that is no more than 3 months old
- if you have just purchased the property, a copy of the sales agreement confirming the vendors, new homeowners and settlement date.
We can't accept:
- a bond lodgement form
- a change of tenant form
- a cellphone bill
- a rates bill.
Your vehicle must have a current warrant of fitness and vehicle licence (rego).