Waitangi Park is a six-hectare urban park in the centre of Wellington, covering 30 percent of the waterfront.
Map of Waitangi Park
Wellington waterfront. The park is bounded by Oriental Parade, Cable Street and Herd Street.
- Park lighting
- Two permanent cabinet event power sites with 400amp capacity with powerlock connections plus further 100amp capacity with two x 63amp three phase, two x 32 amp three phase and two x 10amp one phase connections
- Three temporary plug-in pit power sites with two x 63amp three phase, two x 32amp three phase and two x 10amp one phase connections
- Skate park
- Public toilets
- Vehicle access can be arranged
- Water and sewer connections
Free for non-profit organisations, community events and charity events.
The park is flat.
- Waitangi Park is situated in a residential area therefore noise restrictions may apply.
- Commercial activity is not permitted except in the case of strategically-aligned or sponsored Council events.
Make a booking
Book two months before your event.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org