Disability Reference Group (disestablished)
Tuesday 29th June 2010, 5.30 p.m.
Committee Room 2
Ground Floor, Council Offices
101 Wakefield Street
1. Joint chairs welcome the group
3. Adoption of minutes
4. AAG (formerly DRG) terms of reference update
5. Engaging maori with disabilities
6. Update on the accessibility action plan
7. How to encourage people with disabilities to vote
8. DRG subgroup reports
9. Report from the chairs
10. Council officers’ report work on the horizon
11. Other business
Information and recommendations contained in all agendas and reports are recommendations only and are not to be construed, in any way, as Council policy until adopted. Minutes are unconfirmed until confirmed at a subsequent meeting.