Area of focus
The CEO Performance Review Committee has responsibility for the effective monitoring of the Chief Executive Officer's performance and has the authority to undertake the annual remuneration review.
The Committee also has the role of undertaking any review for the purposes of clause 35 schedule 7 Local Government Act 2002, making a recommendation to Council under clause 34 schedule 7 Local Government Act 2002, and (if applicable) undertaking any recruitment and selection process, for recommendation to the Council.
- Mayor Andy Foster (Chair)
- Deputy Mayor Sarah Free
- Councillor Diane Calvert (Chair of Pūroro Tahua | Finance and Performance Committee)
- Cr Iona Pannett (Chair of Pūroro Āmua | Planning and Environment Committee)
- Cr Sean Rush (Chair of Pūroro Waihanga | Infrastructure Committee)
- Cr Jill Day (Chair of Pūroro Rangaranga | Social, Cultural and Economic Committee)
Terms of Reference
CEO Performance Review Committee - Terms of Reference and Delegations - 2019/22 (478KB PDF)