Karori Sanctuary Trust manages the ongoing conservation and restoration work at Zealandia, works with local organisations and community groups to support local biodiversity, provides educational experiences, and connects people to New Zealand's unique natural heritage.
- manages a 225ha conservation estate home, to dozens of native species
- promotes conservation and advocates for New Zealand’s native wildlife
- works with local groups to improve biodiversity across the Wellington region
- partners with leading educational institutions to facilitate world-class environmental research
- facilitates educational programmes and resources to thousands of young people around the Wellington region.
Board of trustees/directors
- Denise Church (Chair)
- Philip Meyer (Deputy Chair)
- Jo Breeze
- Russell Spratt
- Dr David Bibby
- Peter Monk