Signs & posters

Find out what to do if you want to put up a sign, or report damage or complain about a sign.

Permissions & consents

First check with the Council whether you need permission to put up a sign or poster.

    Rules about signs & posters

    You need to check with the Council first before putting up signs as District Plan rules and conditio...

      Council signs

      Wellington City Council owns and maintains many different types of temporary and permanent signs on ...

        Problems & complaints

        Find out who to complain or report to about a problem with signs or posters.