Make a complaint

How to make a complaint about food or food hygiene.

If you think something you've eaten has made you sick, contact Regional Public Health

To complain about the hygiene of a food premises or unsafe food handling by its staff, contact the Council's Public Health team.

Phone 04 499 4444
Postal address PO Box 2199, Wellington
Service Centre 101 Wakefield Street, Wellington