The Cable Car Museum building
The Cable Car Museum is located at the top of the Cable Car at 1a Upland Road, Kelburn, in the original winding house for the cable car system. The building has been classified by the New Zealand Historic Places Trust as having 'historical and cultural heritage signficance' and is a short walk from stunning views over the city.
The two-level building is the perfect venue for cocktails.
- Grip Car No. 3 / Winding Room: 90 people for cocktails
- Theatre: Screenings for up to 30 people
|| Contact the Cable Car Museum for details
- Small theatre available after 5pm
- Audiovisual support
- Temperature-controlled environment
- Guided tours available
- Entrance at top of Cable Car
- Road access from Upland Road
Cable Car Museum