Treehouse Seminar Room, Wellington Botanic Garden - venue for hire
Located at the Treehouse Visitor centre at the Wellington Botanic Garden, the Seminar Room offers facilities ideal for groups who want to work outside their office environment.
The room seats a maximum of 30 people and is available weekdays between 8am and 4pm. The room is suitable for training sessions and workshops, seminars, and education sessions. Unfortunately, the venue is not available for social functions.
- 30 people seated theatre style
- 25 people seated around tables
- 1/2 day $280, minimum hire 4 hours
- Full day $480 day
- Hourly rate $80.00
- Community rate $40 per hour. The booking party must be a not for profit community group for community benefit.
- Cost includes use of a staff shared kitchen
|| 8am - 4pm weekdays
- Shared kitchen
- Crockery, cutlery, glasses, water pitchers and coffee plungers
- Tea, instant coffee (but no plunger coffee) and milk
- Floor-to-ceiling whiteboards (non-electronic)
- Pull-down screen (but you'll need to bring your own projector, if required)
Note: There are no indoor breakout areas available in the Treehouse.
- Pedestrian access from Glenmore Street, Cable Car and Salamanca Road
- There is no vehicle access in the main Founders Gates on Glenmore Street
- On-street parking available on Glenmore Street, a 5 minute walk from the Seminar room
To request a booking at this venue, contact the Venue and Bookings Coordinator at Treehouse@wcc.govt.nz.
Treehouse Visitor Centre