Leonard Cockayne Centre, Otari Wilton's Bush - venue for hire
The meeting room at the Leonard Cockayne Centre can be hired for small meetings, seminars and workshops.
The Leonard Cockayne Centre meeting room at the iconic Otari-Wilton's Bush can be used for small meetings, workshops, discussion groups and education sessions.
Unfortunately, the Leonard Cockayne Centre meeting room is not available for barbecues or social functions.
- 25 people seated.
- 45 people standing.
- Full day hire (8 hours): $380
- Hourly hire rate: $80
- Monday to Sunday: 8am–6pm
- Bookings essential
- Meeting room with 6 tables and 25 chairs (not available for outdoor use).
- Large deck at front of the building.
- Public toilets, accessed from outside the building.
- Small kitchen sink, hot water, small fridge.
- Audiovisual equipment.
A swipe card is required to access the Leonard Cockayne Centre (8.30am - 6pm). The swipe card is available by prior arrangement for collection from the Otari Information Centre, 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
- Main public car park is at the Wilton Road entrance.
- Wheelchair friendly paths run from the main car park on Wilton Road to the Leonard Cockayne Centre.
Bookings and payment
To request and pay for a booking at this venue, contact the Wellington Botanic Garden Treehouse Visitor Centre.
If you have already secured a booking, you can pay online.
Pay for botanic garden venue