Need a fix?
Find a bike fix-it stand with handy tools and a tyre pump:
- Brooklyn – Cleveland Street, outside Brooklyn Fire Station
- Brooklyn – Ridgeway School bike track
- City centre – Victoria Street, outside the Central Library (tools here do not include a tyre pump)
- City centre – Wellington Railway Station
- Evans Bay – 100m from Balaena Bay by the car park
- Hutt Road – under Aotea Quay overbridge
- Karori – by the car park on the Zealandia side of Karori Tunnel
- Miramar – Miramar Avenue, outside Hello World travel agents
- Miramar – intersection of Park Road and Miramar North Road
- Newtown – intersection of Riddiford Street and Constable Street, next to playground
- Ngaio – Ottawa Road, outside the library
- Oriental Parade – Freyberg Pool
- Rongotai – Coutts Street end of airport tunnel
- Scorching Bay – near the public toilets
- Strathmore Park – Community Centre
- Strathmore Park – Walden Street Park
- Tawa – start of Ara Tawa shared path, Tawa end.
Each stand has QR codes to access useful bike repair tips.
Watch the video to see how to use the fix-it stand and pump