The Railway Station billboard and Jervois Quay overbridge sites can be booked for:
- Wellington community events
- not for profit events
- Council strategically-aligned events
- Council organised events.
These sites are not available for commercial advertising.
Railway station billboard (outside, on Bunny Street)
- Maximum booking: 1 month
- Only one site/face of the billboard is available at any one time
- Billboard skin size: 2.4m high x 3.6m wide - add a 50mm bleed
- Billboard skin is to be made of suitable outdoor PVC, eg 510gsm
Four faces of the billboard are available to book (south, north, north back face, or south back face).
Jervois Quay overbridge banner
- Maximum booking: 2 weeks
- Only one site on the bridge is available at any one time
- Banner size: 1m x 10m, with:
- eyelets at 1m intervals along the top
- an eyelet at both bottom corners
- all corners reinforced.
- Banners are to be made of suitable outdoor PVC, eg 510gsm
- Three sites are available to book (southwest, southeast, or northwest Jervois Quay)
Installation and removal
Hanging Around manages the installation and removal of the railway station billboard skins and overbridge banners.
|Railway Station banners install
||$200 + GST
|Railway Station banners removal
||$120 + GST
|Jervois Quay banners install
||$250 + GST
|Jervois Quay banners removal
||$250 + GST
Your production of banner/billboard skin.
Complete the Event Banner & Billboard form below to request a booking. The Council will email you to discuss your request.
If your preferred dates are unavailable, we can discuss alternative arrangements.
Bookings are subject to demand, and are confirmed at the Council’s discretion.
Request a booking
Other billboard and banner options
Street banners - City Events team
Over 400 street banner sites are available for approved major events. For more information, contact City Events using the details at the bottom of this page.
Temporary signs - Street Activities team
There are possible sites for temporary signs on these fences:
- Kilbirnie Park
- Brooklyn Hill
- by the ‘welcome to Karori' sign/park.
For more information, see: Rules about signs and posters
Bus stop signage
For cost and bookings, contact Adshel