Portable trailer stage set-up at Waitangi Park
Our technician will bring a sound system to your venue and ensure everything runs smoothly for as long as you need it. The system includes:
- microphones, both wired and wireless
- powered speakers for front-of-house and monitors
- 12 channel mixing desk, with up to two monitor sends
- CD and iPod connections.
Technician services are $45 + GST per hour with a minimum call out time of 4 hours ($180 + GST).
Portable outdoor trailer stage
This outdoor community event stage is ideal for bands and performances. The stage is large enough for up to 20 performers seated but not suitable for dance or dynamic performance.
We'll bring the stage to you, set it up and take it away afterwards. Stage details:
- Flat deck stage that’s towed in in one piece as a trailer and folded down (with no roof)
- 6 metres wide, 5 metres deep and just under a metre high.
Delivery charge $260 + GST.
We have two caravans (bought new in 2013) available for use at community events.
The caravans make a good information kiosk, chill-out space (green room) for small groups of performers, or a base for event organisers.
Delivery charge $160 + GST per caravan.
Request a booking
For further details and to request a booking, complete our online form:
Community event equipment booking
City Events Support Coordinator
Phone: 04 499 4444