Hold your next function at Wellington's home for contemporary art - the City Gallery. Centrally located in Civic Square, the gallery also boasts an architecturally-designed award-winning auditorium for presentations.
- Hancock Gallery / Foyer: Dining: 120 people, Cocktail: 200 people
- Adam Auditorium: 134 seats, plus wheelchair access
- Deane and Hirschfeld Foyer: Cocktail: 60 people
- The Board Room: Seated: 10 people, Cocktail: 18 people.
||Contact City Gallery Wellington for details
- Leading New Zealand contemporary gallery
- National and international contemporary artwork on display
- Architecturally-designed and award-winning auditorium
- Bathroom facilities
- Nikau Café on site
- Main entrance through Civic Square, back entrance from Harris Street
- All of the gallery's exhibitions and amenities are wheelchair accessible
- Public parking is available on the street and underneath Civic Square off Harris Street
City Gallery Wellington