The room seats a maximum of 30 people and is available weekdays between 8am and 4pm. The room is suitable for training sessions and workshops, seminars, and education sessions. Unfortunately, the venue is not available for social functions.
- 30 people seated theatre style
- 25 people seated around tables
- 1/2 day $280, minimum hire 4 hours
- Full day $480 day
- Hourly rate $80.00
- Community rate $40 per hour. The booking party must be a not for profit community group for community benefit.
- Cost includes limited use of a staff shared kitchen
|| 8am - 4pm weekdays
- Shared kitchen
- Crockery, cutlery, glasses, water pitchers and coffee plungers
- Tea, instant coffee (but no plunger coffee) and milk
- Floor-to-ceiling whiteboards (non-electronic)
- Pull-down screen (but you'll need to bring your own projector, if required)
Note: There are no indoor breakout areas available in the Treehouse.
- Pedestrian access from Glenmore Street, Cable Car and Salamanca Road
- There is no vehicle access in the main Founders Gates on Glenmore Street
- On-street parking available on Glenmore Street, a 5 minute walk from the Seminar room
To request a booking at this venue, contact the Venue and Bookings Coordinator at Treehouse@wcc.govt.nz.
If you've already secured a booking and have been issued a reference number, you can pay online.
Pay for venue booking
Treehouse Visitor Centre