Closing date: Thursday 24 February 2022
Contact: Mark Farrar, Funding and Relationships Manager: Mark.Farrar@wcc.govt.nz
Value: $15,000 to allocate each year. See past allocations (239KB PDF)
The Tawa Community Grants Fund is designed to assist projects within the jurisdiction of Tawa Community Board area (including Takapu Valley and Grenada North).
Tawa Community Board boundary (388KB PDF)
Read the information below, then register and apply online through our funding portal.
Go the the Funding Portal
About the grant
Find out when this funding is open: Funding calendar
To be eligible, applicants must:
- show their project benefits residents of Tawa
- not have excess unallocated reserve funds
Preference will be given to projects that will be completed within 12 months.
- The project benefits the residents of Tawa.
- Grants may be made for charitable, educational, welfare, community development, cultural, recreational, sporting, activity development, equipment or training programmes.
- Preference may be given to grants that help develop and support those who are economically or socially disadvantaged.
- Grants will not be made for purposes that the Tawa Community Board considers to be subsidising subscriptions, rent or debt - except in exceptional circumstances.
- The applicant is a legally constituted community group or organisation.
- The applicant group must not have excess unallocated reserve funds.