Ngā Ara Hīkoi

If you want to carry out any non-pedestrian activities on the public footpath, you'll need to contact the Council.

Fee and criteria changes

We've changed the fees and criteria for smoke free outdoor dining pavement permissions.

We're updating our forms - but in the meantime you can continue to use the printable application form. If you have any queries in the meantime, please get in touch with our Public Health team by emailing or phoning 04 499 4444.