Lodge a complaint about a licensed premises

Licensed premises are required to serve alcohol responsibly at all times and to follow good host responsibility practices.

Contact us if you're concerned

If you're concerned about how a licensed premises is being managed, you can contact us by phone or email using the details below.

You'll need to provide the following information:

  • your name
  • your contact phone number
  • the best time for us to contact you
  • name of the licensed premises
  • address of the premises
  • your concerns (provide as many details as possible, including the date and time of any specific incidents).

Need help?

Alcohol Licensing 
Phone: 04 801 3760
Email: BUSPublicHealthEnquiries@wcc.govt.nz