Resource Consents

You will need a resource consent for any development, subdivision or other proposed use of a site that does not comply with the District Plan.

Pay a resource consent

Select "Property" from the drop down list.

Apply for, Change or Cancel a Resource Consent

Resource consent applications take between 20 and 70 working days, depending on whether your propose...


    This page shows the current fees schedule for resource consents and associated services. Owners of l...

      Resource Consent Process

      A resource consent will be for either a land-use consent or a subdivision consent.

        Forms & Guidelines

        A full list of forms and document guidelines about resource consents.