Food Safety

The Council inspects food premises, investigates complaints and gives information on making, giving away and selling food.

Food Premises Gradings

Below are the Wellington City Council food business gradings as at 17 September 2013. The status of ...

Make a Complaint

How to make a complaint about food or food hygiene.