Birthday Parties at the Pools
Birthday pool parties are best suited for 5 to 12 year-olds.
The pool is available during summer for hire after hours for birthday parties for 8 to 14 year-olds
The pool is available for hire at the following times:
|Friday, Saturday and Sunday:
||7pm - 9pm
To arrange a booking, contact email@example.com.
Parties can be held on Saturday or Sunday from 1pm - 3pm or 3:30pm - 5:30pm.
Parties get designated tables and chairs space in the toddler area. Options are available to book an inflatable in the learner pool or use the main pool inflatable.
To book a birthday party, contact the pool:
Wellington Regional Aquatic Centre
For $15.50 per child, you receive:
- pool entry for children and all accompanying parents and caregivers
- your own dedicated dry area in which there will be table and chairs for your group
- food from our menu options.
You need to pay a deposit of $40 when booking and make the final payment at the end of the party.
The minimum charge for each party is eight children - up to a maximum of 20.
A tab can be arranged with the café on the day for tea and coffee.
Parties can be held at these times:
||10am, 1pm and 4pm
||1pm and 4pm
To book, contact:
Phone: (04) 387 8901
At the centre, the only food you're allowed to bring in for a booked party is a birthday cake. All other food must be bought through the Aquatic Café. The exception to this is snacks for small children.
For you and your children to have a great time at the pool, you need to follow these pool rules:
- Actively supervise children who under 8 years old at all times (but you don't need to be in the water with them).
- Keep children under 5 years old within arms-length of an adult at all times.
- No food or drink should be eaten outside of the poolside party area.
- Anyone who has had diarrhoea within 14 days of the party should not swim for health reasons.
- Children are not allowed in the saunas or steam rooms.
All our pool operations meet the national requirements of the PoolSafe standards and there'll be supervision by qualified lifeguards throughout the party.