Wellington Regional Aquatic Centre
- 50-metre heated indoor pool, including diving pool
- Programmes pool
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Toddler's pool and Spray water-play area
- Club Active fitness centre and aerobics studio
- Three private spa pools (20 minutes per person - bookings required)
- Single-sex private saunas
- Swim shop
- Meeting rooms
- We're currently working on renovations to the spas and saunas.
These facilities wont be available until work on this area finishes in February 2016.
- The programmes pool is closed for maintenance from 20 December to 18 January.
There won't be any wading sessions and women's only sessions during this time.
- At the centre, the only food you're allowed to eat (including birthday cake) is food you've bought at the Aquatic Café. The exception to this is snacks for children.
||6am - 9pm
||Usual hours apply – closed Christmas Day
||8am - 8pm
||8am - 9pm
|1pm - 4pm
|1pm - 2.30pm
||Timetable (104KB PDF) | Text version (8KB RTF)
Club Active off-peak membership
As the pool hosts a number of regional, national and international events, it may close to the public from time to time.
2015 Schedule of Events (49KB PDF) | Text version (478KB RTF)
Activities and services
Pay for pool hire
Spray water-play area
Spray is an indoor water-play area with family fun activities and a toddler's pool.
Facilities include spray jets, baby bungy, see-saw, water shooters, and an animated aquarium.
It is available for children's parties, community and corporate groups.
Women-only swimming – unavailable from 20 December to 18 January
||6pm - 8pm Thursday
||Wellington Regional Aquatic Centre
|With Leisure Card:
An opportunity for women of all ethnic backgrounds to swim in a relaxed, female-only, environment.
A non-structured session where women can enjoy the water and develop confidence.
Female staff will be present during this session.
Male children attending the session must be under 8 years old. All children under this age must be supervised by an adult at all times.
For this session you can wear comfortable tight-fitting clothes, although a swim suit is recommended.