Club Active membership gives you access to both Freyberg Pool and Fitness Centre, and Wellington Regional Aquatic Centre - as well as all the Council's pools.
Full membership to Club Active gives you access to:
- the fitness centres at both Freyberg Pool and Fitness Centre on Oriental Parade and Wellington Regional Aquatic Centre (WRAC) in Kilbirnie - and their wide range of fitness equipment
- five free fitness consultations (including programmes and assessments)
- all of the Wellington City Council's pools, including the saunas, spas and steam rooms
- the water- and land-based fitness classes at all of the Council's pools.
- reciprocal rights with Arena Fitness at Te Rauparaha Arena, Porirua.
|Full - per month
|Full - per year
|Off-peak - per month
|Off-peak - per year
|Gym visits - for members
|Gym visits - for non-members
|10 gym visits - for non-members (valid for 3 months)
Off-peak members get all the benefits of full membership except for access to sauna, steam room and spa pools.
|Monday - Thursday:
||7.30am - 4.30pm
||7.30am - 9pm
|Saturday and Sunday:
||6am - 9pm