When you can make a submission
You can only make submissions on notified notices of requirement.
- Anyone can make a submission on a publicly notified notice of requirement.
- You can only make a submission on a limited notified notice of requirement if you've been identified as an affected party.
Notified notices of requirement open for submissions
Making a submission
You can make a submission on all or part of a notice of requirement.
Your submission needs to include:
- aspects of the notice you oppose, support or are neutral towards, and the reasons why
- the applicant's details – you'll find this on the public notice
- if you wish to speak in support of your submission at a hearing.
Download the form
Submission on a notice of requirement (193KB PDF)