We'll update this page as contractors advise progress.
Update #2 – 1:30pm
Northern part of the city
- Homebush Rd – Downer tree team clearing veg, 5 ton loader on the way, Traffic control in place.
- Ngaio Gorge Rd - 2.5 ton loader attended, complete.
- Slip logged on Main Rd Tawa near Fyvie ave blocking one lane.
- Garden Road - Downer Tree team clearing veg, 5 ton digger on site, Traffic control in place.
- Raroa Rd - Made safe not causing safety issue, to be programed as time permits.
- Chaytor St – Downer Tree team clearing veg, 5 ton digger on site, Traffic control in place.
- Salamanca Rd - Made safe, to be programmed as time permits, Traffic control in place and may be manned due to University open day – assessment currently being done on necessity.
- Birdwood St - Made safe not causing safety issue, to be programmed as time permits.
- Grant Rd – Downer Veg team to attend with next hour, 5 ton digger to clear.
- Blackbridge Rd – Downer Tree team onsite.
- Makara Rd - Made safe to be programmed as time permits.
- Onslow Rd - Will be cleared with 5 ton loader on route to Homebush Rd.
- George St - Site assessed some veg removed, to be programmed as time permits.
- Barnard St x 2 - 2.5 tone loader attending.
- Sefton x 2 - 2.5 ton loader attending.
Southern part of the city
- Breaker Bay / Pass of Branda, road is closed. 200m3 of material. Crew on site.
- Slip on Mt Pleasant Rd, job logged.
- Palliser Rd slip onto car. Approx 20m3 of slip material. Crew on site.
- Thane Rd small slip. Approx 1m3, not blocking lane.
- Whaui Rd Slip 3m3. Made safe.
- Beacon Hill Road Slip by Tio Tio Rd 4m3. Crew attending.
- Vallance St Kilbirnie, Trees down on power lines and slip onto residents driveway. To checking private status.
- Brooklyn Rd, 4 x slips between Bidwill and Ohiro Rd. Coned off, made safe.
- Ariki Rd, approx. 5m3, made safe.
- Mornington Rd 5m3 and 3m3 slips. Both being attended by crews.
- Miramar North Rd, 3m3 slip, made safe.
- The Esplanade, large slip covering both lanes. Road closure requested by Police Council staff assessing.