Description of proposal
The proposal is to stop a 76m² portion of legal road land on Happy Valley Road, Ōwhiro Bay. The land adjoins 161 Happy Valley Road. Once the land is stopped, Section 1 will be sold to the owner of 161 Happy Valley Road and the land titles amalgamated.
Copies of these documents are available at:
Wellington City Council reception
113 The Terrace
To make a submission on the proposed road stopping, you can:
All submissions must be received by 5pm, Tuesday 26 March 2024.
All submissions must contain:
- your name, postal address and telephone number
- details of the proposal you are submitting on
- whether you support or oppose the proposal
- what aspects of the proposal you are neutral towards (if any)
- your submission statement, with reasons
- the decision you would like Wellington City Council to make
- whether you would like to make an oral submission to Councillors, to support your written submission.