Site Address: 1 Molesworth Street, Pipitea
Type of consent sought: Land Use
Description of proposal: Development of new buildings, landscaping and paving modifications at the Parliamentary Precinct
Service request number: 514663
Activity status: Discretionary Activity
Viewing the application
You can view the full application, including the applicant’s Assessment of Environmental Effects, the plans and all supporting information during normal business hours at:
- Arapaki Manners Library and Service Centre – 12 Manners Street, Te Aro
- Te Awe Library – 29B Brandon Street, Wellington Central
- He Matapihi Molesworth Library – 70 Molesworth Street, Thorndon
If you have any questions about the application, please contact the Planning Helpdesk: phone 04 801 3590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to make a submission
Any person may make a submission on the application. A person who is a trade competitor of the applicant may do so only if they are directly affected by an effect of the application that adversely affects the environment and does not relate to trade competition or the effects of trade competition.
The submission form is also available in a printable version which you can post:
Printable Submission Form
Please note that submissions are public information. If we receive a request for the submissions under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 your submission will be made available.
You must serve a copy of your submission to Simpson Grierson (The applicant) as soon as reasonably practicable after serving your submission on the Council. The applicant’s address for service: email@example.com or Simpson Grierson, PO Box 2402, Wellington 6140.
All submissions must follow the minimum requirements. Submissions by post must be signed and dated.
Submissions must be received by 11:59pm on Monday 5 December 2022.
All submissions must contain:
- your name, postal address, telephone number and email address (if applicable)
- details of the application you are submitting on, including the service request number listed above
- whether you support or oppose the application
- what aspects of the proposal you are neutral towards (if any)
- your submission statement, with reasons
- the decision you would like Wellington City Council to make
- whether you would like to make an oral submission to support your written submission.
Submissions by post
If submitting by post, you must send two copies of your submission. Send one to each of the following:
- Resource Consents Team
Wellington City Council
PO Box 2199
- the applicant - to their address for service listed above.