Wellington City Council is considering granting a new easement over reserve with the following details:
- A stormwater easement in favour of Wellington City Council at Waihinahina Reserve – in Memory of Dennis Duggan, 33 Ladbrooke Drive, Newlands, Lot 2 DP 303502 on ROT 14039.
Reserves Act 1977 notification
Pursuant to Sections 119 and 120 of the Reserves Act 1977, Wellington City Council will consider granting easements over reserve under section 48 of the Reserves Act 1977.
Make a submission
If you have any objections or would like to make a submission, you can send your comments:
- By email to: email@example.com
- By letter to:
Wellington City Council
PO Box 2199
All objections and submissions must be received by 5pm on Friday 10 December 2021.
All objections and submissions must contain:
- your name, postal address, telephone number and email address (if applicable)
- details of the proposal you are submitting on
- whether you support or oppose the proposal
- what aspects of the proposal you are neutral towards (if any)
- your objection or submission statement, with reasons
- the decision you would like Wellington City Council to make
- whether you would like to make an oral objection or submission to Councillors, to support your written objection or submission.