Description of proposal
The proposal is to stop a 214 m² portion of legal road land in Henderson Street, Karori. The land adjoins 64 Beauchamp Street, Karori. Once the land is stopped it will be sold to the owner of 64 Beauchamp Street, Karori and the land titles amalgamated.
Copies of these documents are available at:
Wellington City Council reception
113 The Terrace
To make a submission on the proposed road stopping, you can:
- send it in writing to:
Wellington City Council
PO Box 2199
All submissions must be received by 5pm,Tuesday 7 September 2021.
All submissions must contain:
- your name, postal address and telephone number
- details of the proposal you are submitting on
- whether you support or oppose the proposal
- what aspects of the proposal you are neutral towards (if any)
- your submission statement, with reasons
- the decision you would like Wellington City Council to make
- whether you would like to make an oral submission to Councillors, to support your written submission.