Wall Park in Tawa consists of two lots, Lot 26 DP 21093 held on CFR WNB1/330, and Lot 27 DP 21093 held on CFR 689208.
There are existing overhead electricity lines and power poles on Lot 27 only.
CPB HEB JV is designing and constructing the Transmission Gully motorway for the Wellington Gateway Partnership – they have the contract with the New Zealand Transport Agency.
Related works on land adjoining Wall Park will affect the route of existing overhead electricity lines.
CPB propose to install a new power pole in Lot 27 and change the route of the overhead electricity lines. This will result in them crossing over the north/west corner of Lot 26.
The existing lines exist under the Electricity Act 1992 without easement.
The proposed work would be recorded by way of registered easement.
In the interest of consistency it is also proposed the new easement would include all of Lot 27 being where the existing lines are.
This proposal is pursuant to sections 119 and 120 of the Reserves Act 1977.
Public Notice (32KB PDF) | Text version (35KB RTF)
Make a submission
If you have any queries, objections or would like to make a submission, you can send us your comments:
- by letter to:
Wellington City Council
PO Box 2199
All submissions must contain:
- your name, postal address, telephone number and email address (if applicable)
- details of the proposal you are submitting on
- whether you support or oppose the proposal
- what aspects of the proposal you are neutral towards (if any)
- your submission statement, with reasons
- the decision you would like Wellington City Council to make
- whether you would like to make an oral submission to Councillors, to support your written submission.