The Regulatory Processes Committee will meet on Wednesday 13 December 2023 to consider the following temporary road closure for events.
Road closure 11.00am to 4.00pm, Saturday 13 January 2024 Miramar Peninsula
- Massey Road (Miramar Avenue to Scorching Bay)
- Rex Street (Tauhinu Road to Park Road)
- Miramar Avenue (The Cutting to Tauhinu Road into Miramar only)
- Awa Road (Nevay Road to Karaka Bay Road)
There will be parking restrictions in Rex Street and Awa Road.
Road closure 6.00am - 4.00pm, Sunday 14 January 2024 CBD
- Lambton Quay (Whitmore Street to Willis Street)
- Willis Street (Mercer Street to Hunter Street including Lambton Quay/Willeston Street intersection)
- Ballance Street (Lambton Quay to Stout Street)
- Ballance Street to Lambton Quay
- Waring Taylor Street (Maginnity Street to Lambton Quay)
- Johnston Street (Featherston Street to Lambton Quay)
- Brandon Street (Featherston Street to Lambton Quay)
- Panama Street (Featherston Street to Lambton Quay)
- Featherston Street (Panama Street to Hunter Street)
- Willeston Street (Victoria Street to Lambton Quay)
Any person objecting to the proposed road closure must contact the City Council in writing before 4pm, Friday 23 October 2023.
Please send correspondence to Street Activities: