Description of proposal
The proposal is to stop a 34m² portion of legal road in Clyde Street, Island Bay. Once the land is stopped it will be sold to the owner of 181 Clyde Road and amalgamated with the
title to their land.
Notice of Intention (103KB PDF)
Committee Report - 4 December 2019 (542KB PDF)
Survey Office Plan SO556486 (819KB PDF)
To make a submission on the proposed road stopping, you can: email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All objections must be received before 5pm, Wednesday 30 March 2022.
All submissions must contain:
- your name, postal address and telephone number
- details of the proposal you are submitting on
- whether you support or oppose the proposal
- what aspects of the proposal you are neutral towards (if any)
- your submission statement, with reasons
- the decision you would like Wellington City Council to make
- whether you would like to make an oral submission to Councillors, to support your written submission.