The Leonard Cockayne Centre meeting room at the iconic Otari-Wilton's Bush can be used for small meetings, workshops, discussion groups and education sessions.
Unfortunately, the Leonard Cockayne Centre meeting room is not available for barbecues or social functions.
- 25 people seated around tables
- 1/2 day $300, minimum hire 4 hours
- Full-day $500
- Hourly rate $80.00
- Community rate $40 per hour. The booking party must be a not for profit community group for community benefit.
- Monday to Sunday: 8am–6pm
- Bookings essential
- 6 tables and 25 chairs (not available for outdoor use).
- Large deck for break out activities.
- Public toilets, accessed from outside the building.
- Small self-contained kitchen, small fridge and microwave.
- Flat screen with various HDMI cables.
- Coffee, milk and tea.
A swipe card is required to access the Leonard Cockayne Centre and this will be supplied on the day of your booking.
- Main public car park is at the Wilton Road entrance.
- Wheelchair friendly paths run from the main car park on Wilton Road to the Leonard Cockayne Centre.
To request a booking at this venue, contact the Venue and Bookings Coordinator at Treehouse@wcc.govt.nz.
If you've already secured a booking and have been issued a reference number, you can pay online.
Pay venue booking