Other housing support

There are other agencies that provide help with housing.

Help from other agencies

You will need to talk to Work and Income to discuss your housing needs. They will discuss the situation you are in, and look at how they can help. If you need emergency housing, you should also contact Work and Income about this.

To find out more, visit Work and Income or phone 0800 559 009.

New to New Zealand

If you're new to New Zealand, see the general information about housing in Wellington: Wellington Housing - New Zealand Immigration

Refugees are automatically eligible for housing via Kāinga Ora