As of 11:59pm Monday 12 September, the COVID-19 Protection Framework ended.
Follow Government advice
You need to wear a mask if you’re visiting a health service or rest home.
If you have COVID-19 you need to self-isolate for 7 days. Your household contacts do not need to self-isolate.
It’s a good idea to keep up healthy habits, to continue to protect yourself and whānau from illness and from COVID-19.
- Stay home if you’re sick, don’t go to work or school, and take a rapid antigen test (RAT) if you have a cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms. Call your doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453 to get advice about being tested.
- Stay up to date with your vaccinations.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Clean or disinfect shared surfaces regularly.
- Open windows to increase fresh air flow inside.
- Face masks can help reduce the spread of COVID-19. They are useful in poorly ventilated indoor areas and when you’re around people you don’t know.
The latest information can be found on covid19.govt.nz or the Unite Against COVID-19 Facebook page.
For support services and related links visit our tenant support services page.